Sunday, January 31, 2016

Sadie Flower Designs - Custom Hand Painted Monster High Shoes Review

Disclosure: We received the product in exchange for our honest review. All opinions and experiences are our own and may differ from yours.

Sadie Flower Designs
 Sadie Flower is the amazing artist behind the custom shoes at Sadie Flower Designs, she is also an aspiring freelance artist and has artwork available in various forms. When I came across Sadie Flower Designs on Etsy I knew I needed to see a pair of her beautifully hand painted shoes in person. I requested a Monster High inspired pair for my daughter, absolutely amazing! 


Monster High Inspired Hand Painted Shoes ($60ARV) are a one of a kind, unique creation. Each shoe, no matter the theme or design is custom made to the customers liking. For these shoes my daughter chose two of her favorite Monster High characters; Cleo De Nile on right shoe and Clawdeen Wolf on the left shoe. 


I am astonished by all of the little detail with in the two characters, these are absolutely amazing. My daughter's jaw dropped when she opened this present. When I told her they were hand painted she was in even more awe.



Everyone at Jada's party absolutely loved the shoes and asked where I found them. There was discussion among the adults on what designs they'd all love on a pair of shoes for themselves.


These custom hand painted shoes are purely amazing, wait I've already said that... they are created with sharpie on canvas shoes and then a protective sealant is applied over that to help preserve the art work. All around the shoes there is artwork, nothing is left blank/unworked. These take so much amazing talent. I'm not sure that Jada will completely wear these out, I have a feeling they will sit on her dresser more than she wears them as she will cherish them. She has a heart for art and is quite the little artist herself so she will definitely fully appreciate the time and talent that was put into these. 






Connect with Sadie Flower Designs
Instagram @sadieliz

What would you love to see on a pair of shoes from Sadie Flower Designs? Take a look at her Etsy shop and Instagram for other shoes she has created.

38 comments:

  1. Those are so cool! She puts a lot of detail in to them, too. You can tell she really cares about the quality of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I was beyond stunned when I was holding them in my hands and looking at all of the detail. The pictures do not do justice for the artwork.

      Delete
  2. These are so cool! I know a lot of people who would LOVE these! I'll forward this post to them! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing my review. They are truly amazing shoes!

      Delete
  3. Those are really pretty. She has a great deal of talent when it comes to doing these designs ( wish I had 'em too! ). I would love to see Supergirl-inspired designs on my kicks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supergirl would be sweet! I'd love to see that as well!

      Delete
  4. Wow, these are some really unique and creative shoe designs. I would love something like this since I prefer to have unique things that stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes look like a work of art with all the attention to detail she has put into them. I'd love to have a pair of these with Elsa on them for the little girl in our family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those are really works of art. My daughter wants a pair of custom painted Phantom of the Opera converse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those would be beyond awesome!! I'd love a pair with Phantom of the Opera! You are an amazing parent! ;)

      Delete
  7. I am so impressed with that! I'm not an artist at all, so I'd never have thought to do that, but my daughter would absolutely adore a pair of shoes like that. How fun to do something with Star Wars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Star Wars be super amazing! My boys would love them.

      Delete
  8. That is definitely some nice art work. Very creative to do these designs on shoes. Although not my style, I can see them being a big hit with teens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone is entitled to like their own style. And yes, I bet teens would get a kick out of these.

      Delete
  9. Love the shoes. My teenager would've loved them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can make them for teens as well! My 10 year old daughter wears a size 9 in womens shoe! As long as she can find (or the customer sends her) the correct size white canvas shoes she can make them!

      Delete
  10. love that art! It's amazing because it is made by a hand, I'm sure those designs are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little shoes are absolutely adorable. Alyssa and Abby would love these and I think it's awesome that they look so comfy too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these shoes! I am going to have to find out what size my daughter's friend wears. Those monster high shoes would be a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you'd be the coolest mom among your daughter's friends! And Sadie can make them with her favorite characters.

      Delete
  13. These are awesome shoes and what amazing art work indeed. I am going to have to show this to my sister for her kids. They would so love these shoes. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea, they came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow! So much talent! I wish I knew how to draw this well! I love her Candy Skull Custom Shoes on her shop!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like her Flamingo custom shoes and I would love to see her do some Belle and the Beast custom shoes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are some awesome shoes, man! I'm totally jealous. I would want pikachu though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am really impressed! So much work must have went into these awesome shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at her rocking those shoes! She's a great model! What little works of art! I'd probably wear them out though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. She loves to model for sure. I'd wear them out too if they were mine, she is being VERY careful with them and makes sure not to wear them if she's going to be walking outside or playing outside a lot (lots of snow and mud here right now). I'm sure she'll wear them a ton this summer if her feet ever stop growing.

      Delete
  20. My granddaughter would die for the monster high shoes. These are so great

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't even imagine the work that goes into them. Gorgeous! I loved the Grateful Dead ones!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the cherry blossom design.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great job on those shoes! I love the Galaxy ones for my daughter, but she also would love something Minecraft or based on some of her favorite youtubers, whatever they do as far as gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These look amazing, time to custom design one of my shoes too. Need a business label click down now.
    buy a logo

    ReplyDelete
  25. really this an fantastic article i ever saw!
    have an interested in web designing or logo designing then visit us?
    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    I am really happy to see this blog.
    It is helpful for me.

    Nursing assignment help

    ReplyDelete