Sunday, January 31, 2016

Corso's Cookies Skulltastic Cookie Bouquet Review




Magento Commerce
Disclosure: We received the below products in exchange for our honest review. All opinions and experiences are our own and may differ from yours. 

Corso's Cookies
 Corso's Cookies are made from a cookie recipe that they have perfected and each cookie is hand decorated. They understand that they are creating a special gift and do everything they can to ensure that you will be completely satisfied. Every Corso's Cookies is individually wrapped and protected to prevent damage to the cookie and work of art that was created on it. To ensure a safe journey for the cookies while they are on their way to you, they are packaged with extra cushioning, boxed and shipped across the country in perfect condition. 

Skulltastic Cookie Bouquet
 Corso's Cookies are soft, buttery shortbread cookies which are made with high-quality ingredients, baked fresh each and every day. They are made in the USA and hand decorated with tasty royal icing.  We received a 9 cookie arrangement of the Skulltastic Cookie Bouquet ($39.99ARV). 


These cookie bouquets come in 6 count and 9 count. The bouquet was perfect on her Monster High themed birthday party table and we received many comments on the bouquet. Jada enjoyed the appearance as well as the taste of her Skulltastic Cookies. I liked that the cookies were not all the same colors, the variation really helped to make each cookie pop with it's own uniqueness as well as each one being hand decorated. 

 


Jada being silly and trying to pretend that her cookie is a mask or her face. She opened one cookie and then decided she wanted a different color icing. Her and her friend TT greatly enjoyed making their cookies "talk" with each other before enjoying their first bites. Her two brothers and grandma also tried the cookies and everyone loved them.  


Oh just modeling with her Skulltastic Cookie from Corso's Cookies. If you love delicious, soft, buttery shortbread cookies you will love these cookie bouquets. Shortbread cookies are one of my absolute favorite cookies of all time! These were absolutely delicious and I can't wait to get another bouquet for Cade's birthday this summer. Originally I had assumed that these cookies were going to come on sticks that would be holding them up in the bouquet box base. I wasn't to fond of that thought so I was pleasantly surprised when we opened our package and they were not on sticks and the cookies were just taped in place. 

Connect with Corso's Cookies
Twitter @corsocookies

Which cookie bouquet from Corso's Cookies would you like?

23 comments:

  1. They have a great collection of different cookies but I like the HOT STUFF COOKIE BOUQUET its cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the FANCY HEARTS SIGNATURE COOKIE BOUQUET

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their cookies! I'd pick the HOO LOVES YOU COOKIE BOUQUET!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shortbread cookies are my favorite! I would love to try these soon. They are so pretty and I like that they are not all alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of a cookie bouquet! They look like they would be very delicious! I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cookies look so delicious! I know my daughters would absolutely love these cookies. This would make a fabulous gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are amazing looking cookies! I know my daughter would love the Skulltastic ones, she is in love with anything with skulls lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, those are actually really good-sized cookies! They are decorated in such a cute way, and I really love sugar skulls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Cookies are big which is great! I agree with having a variation of cookies, makes things more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute, I wanted to give them a try. I fear I'm not skilled enough to make such cute looks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My kkids love shortbread cookies so much. These are fun for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Skulltastic Cookie Bouquet is an amazing gift idea for any occasion. I have never heard of Corsos Cookies before but I will have to check them out. Thanks for sharing this awesome gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are SO cute! I love beautiful iced cookies like this, they're so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now that's a cute idea. I bet the kids would really love to get some of these for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! I love cookies like this and this sounds like such a great gift idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how cool! These look like great cookies, they are pretty big too exactly how I like my cookies! So cool. - Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are so adorable, I love sugar skulls. Plus, they sound delicious - I love sugar cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this is unique cookies, I'm sure my husband would also love it. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would like the flowers and butterflys.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i would love to try these. They look so good. I don't eat cookies like this often but when I do, it's hard for me to put them done. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  21. These cookies look so delicious and love the idea of a cookie bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope these taste the same way they look. Be sure to check the first link down below.
    custom logo

    ReplyDelete