Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Sudsy Dough - Moldable Bath Soap Review

Sudsy Dough Moldable Bath Soap
Disclosure: We received the below product in exchange for our honest review. All opinions and experiences are our own and may differ from yours. 

Sudsy Dough

Sudsy Dough is a fun bath toy that also doubles as moldable and scented dough which is also cleansing soap! It was created as a fun sensory soap to make bath time more fun for their daughter who didn't really enjoy her bathes. With the creation of Sudsy dough, their daughter now asks for bathes nightly! Children can squeeze Sudsy Dough while in the bath tub, rub it on as a cleansing body wash or take it outside of the tub and make custom-shaped soaps! If left out in open air Sudsy Dough will dry as mini bars of scented soap. Oh and lets not forget the surprise bath toy hidden inside of each Sudsy Dough. 
 

We received a 12oz tub of the Merry Mango Sudsy Dough ($14ARV) for review. Sudsy Dough is infused with Shea Butter & Coconut Oil allowing it moisturize while cleaning. They come in four different scents and colors. It does create a little bit of suds, but not a ton. Sudsy Dough is also Paraben-free, Phthalate-free and sulfate-free, plus it is handmade in the USA!

My boys absolutely loved playing with their Sudsy Dough. I had to split the tub in half so they both had their own balls of dough to play with. For about a week or two after the Sudsy Dough was all gone, because it is soap after all, they continued to ask for it. My boys have never disliked bathes and it's typically hard to get them out of the tub. However, it is great for sensory and since it's something fun to play with it makes the sensory aspect of it even greater. My 5 year old has some sensory issues and he was a little leary on touching the Sudsy Dough at first. He seen his brother and myself playing with it and then he started to poke at it a little bit until he was comfortable enough to hold it in his own hands. Who wouldn't love some bath time play dough?




Our surprise toy was a cute little green rubber duckie. This little duck has not left our bath tub since we opened our Sudsy Dough. He's so little and cute! 

Sudsy Dough will make bath time fun for any little ones who do not care for it. It will also help with Sensory problems as it has for my middle child. The dough did seem to start crumbling apart after a little while of having it and it being taken out to be played with in the tub and then stored back in the container. However, my boys still had tons of fun with it and I would definitely buy some more for them. We're always looking for new toys and fun things to play with in the bath tub.

Purchase Sudsy Dough on Amazon!
Our use code REVELAE20 for 20% off Sudsy Dough at Reveale Store. 

Connect with Sudsy Dough

Who do you know that would love Sudsy Dough? Which scent would you choose?

29 comments:

  1. What a fun way to make bath time fun! My son loves playing with moldable toys this would be a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fun! My kids are 5 and 6 and love the bath, but I'm sure they would enjoy this too! Is it easy to get off bath toys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kiddo would absolutely love this! When he takes a bath he loves to play with all his toys and he likes to wash himself this sort of kills two birds with one stone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, I had no idea there was something like this out there. My 2 year old would love this, she loves baths and tends to get bored with just playing with her toys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a ton of fun. I wish I'd had soap like that when I was a kid. Looks like your kiddos had a great time with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of this, but it sounds pretty cool. I think my son would love to use something life this for bath time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun for bath time! I haven't seen it before, but it looks like a really fun thing to liven up things for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute and fun. I saw this on FB and thought it was something you made but I see it's not. I'll have to check out getting some for the grands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish they had this when I was young! This sounds like such a fun product for bath time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to add fun and excitement! I am sure your kids had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. THis is so cool. My kids would have loved this when they were younger!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow- my daughter would absolutely love this! I love the toy surprise aspect of it. She already loves play doh and surprises so this is a perfect fun activity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, how fun. The twins will love this. I want to get this for them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a fun way to take a bath my son. I sure he'll love this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's fun that there's a surprise inside. It's also fantastic that it's free of all the yucky stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sounds like a fun product to try. I bet my kids would love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a fantastic idea for bath time. I will have to share this with my friends with little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a great and fun product for the kiddos and shower and both time

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect activity for some bath time fun! I love stuff like this that you can make right at home and the kids can enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sure would make bath time fun for kids. My grandson is a little too young for it still but I'm sure he'll have some when he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fun bath time. I am sure my kids will enjoy it too. They have a rubber ducky ==rika===

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ooh my I did not know such a thing existed. My grandchildren will flip once they get their hands on this. I looked at the scents I know they would surely like. What a nice touch adding a toy inside of it. Thanks, Darlene Cruz (Read Book)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This sounds like a really great product. It appears that it would also be great for adults too because it is infused with Shea Butter & Coconut Oil.
    I would love to try the Merry Mango or Apple scent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cool! I know that my Grandkids would really like this Sudsy Dough! The Awesome Apple would be my first choice...I love that it is paraben-free, phthalate-free, and sulfate-free and that it Moisturizes with Shea butter & coconut oil!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love that this soap is mold-able. My daughter is so into that sort of thing right now and it would make bath time so much more fun, Would love to try the awesome apple scent.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to try Awesome Apple. I like that it will help make bathtime fun as well as clean and moisturize my children.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would like to try the Sassy Strawberry.Both of my children are less than thrilled when it comes to bath time. This soap though would make is so much more fun for them.
    Laurie Emerson
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have find this article very informative and interesting, help me a lot, thanks.
    Custom Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  29. really this an fantastic article i ever saw!
    have an interested in web designing or logo designing then visit us?
    Logo Designers

    ReplyDelete