Monday, June 4, 2012

Frizz Off Curly Kit Review


Culry Hair Solutions
Loose Curl Kit 


Included in the Loose Curl Kit we received:
  • 3oz bottle of Curl Keeper - Dryness causes out-of-control and frizzy hair. Curl Keeper™ contains the highest quality ingredients, provides frizz control and curl definition.
  • 3oz bottle of Slip™ Detangler - Slip™ Detangler is a silicone free detangling leave-in conditioner that will instantly loosen hair knots, lock in hair colour and eliminate flyaway hair.
  • 2oz bottle of ReMane Straight - ReMane Straight™ is a non-chemical styling hair relaxer that assists in straightening and smoothing curly hair. ReMane Straight™ safely protects the hair against heating and stretching during blow-drying, by sealing the hair cuticle.
  • 2oz bottle of Treatment Shampoo - This curly hair shampoo will deposit generous amounts of ingredients that are essential in rebuilding chemically damaged or color treated hair.
  • 2oz bottle of Gel - Gel with panthenol gives ultimate holding power without flakiness or crispiness. A water-based formula, Gel leaves no product buildup and supports any curly hairstyle for longer.
We have been having some pretty humid weather here the pass week or so and the Curl Keeper has kept JJ's hair smooth and manageable. She has Hispanic hair and it is usually pretty frizzy, but while using the Curl Keeper it has not been frizzy! The Slip™ Detangler works wonders. One word to describe the Slip™ Detangler ... AWESOME! JJ, my six year old daughter usual screams and carries on while I brush through her thick curly hair, but with using the Slip™ Detangler it did pull or snag a few times, but there were no tears shed, no screaming and no frustrated mami! Bonus! We have not yet used the ReMane Straight as I don't really want to put that on her scalp just yet, and I have naturally straight hair... straight as a board. 
The Treatment Shampoo was nice for my hair, I have highlighted and dyed my hair. I feel that it has made my hair a bit fuller, but also has not stripped the color from my hair. The Gel was real nice, it had a smooth feel to it and it did not make my hands feel as if I just rubbed super glue through them. When I applied the Gel to my hair it did not automatically clump up into one mass of hair like most other Gels seem to do... in my hair anyways. I did not need a whole lot of Gel either, Just about the size of dime held back my loose ends in the front (I had my hair in a pony tail). Also, while the Gel was in my hair I did not really feel it, it wasn't heavy on my head, but didn't plaster my hair to my scalp either. 

All five bottles of product smelled great too, which was a huge plus for me as I more often then not get a horrible headache from other hair products due to the not so pretty smells. 

This is the lovely picture she let me get after washing her hair

Top layer of her hair was dry, underneath was NOT!
 I love the fullness and bounce to her hair. You can even see in the photo that JJ's hair really is, no longer all that frizzy and also


Not sure what type of curls you have? 
BUY a Kit just for YOU!  

Disclaimer: I WAS SENT ONE OR MORE OF THE ABOVE ITEMS TO TRY OUT AND THE REVIEW IS SOLELY BASED ON MY PERSONAL OPINION. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY! THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment