Friday, June 29, 2012

BIC Soleil Savvy Razor Review




I received a BIC Soleil Savvy razor to review. The razor has a triple-blade head and comes with 4 in a pack. 


I absolutely LOVE the BIC Soleil Savvy Razor!! I have some what sensitive skin when it comes to shaving my legs, no matter what shaving cream, gel, soap, etc I use and also with numerous previously tried razors my legs would always be itchy with in seconds of shaving my legs. I don't think there is a feeling I dislike more then my legs being itchy! Also, when I shave my legs I would always get little cuts or scrapes EVERYTIME! 
The triple blades
 UNTIL NOW!!! I have used the BIC Soleil Savvy razor for about a week now and I absolutely and honestly LOVE it!! I have not yet replaced the triple-blade head for the razor. This razor glides so smoothly over your skin, doesn't pull hairs, has nice sharp blades, but yet did not leave even the tiniest of scratches on my legs!! I found that the hair rinses out of the blades soooo nicely! I just held the razor to it's side and ran it under the water, the hair washed right off and out of the razor blades. After shaving my legs, they were not at all itchy, I did nothing different then use the BIC Soleil Savvy Razor! I used the same shaving gel, the same body wash after shaving my legs, etc. 

And to think... this is a DISPOSABLE razor?!?! NO WAY!!! I couldn't believe it!! The grip and hold on the razor is also nice and makes it easier to shave.

I have no plans to use or purchase a different razor!

Learn more about BIC Soleil Savvy Razors and the other disposable razors int he Soleil line HERE!
 
Disclosure: I am a BzzAgent and I a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent. This review is based on my personal experiences, opinions and is all the honest truth. I do not recommend products in which, I myself, do not like. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment