Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Wordless Wednesday: Swimming and Electic Train Ride & Pizza!

Swimming Before The Train Ride!










TRAINS!


Train Museum!






Jedilynn is an amazing big sister! She picked Cade up so he could make the mini train horn blow.


OLD Twin City's Train



On the old trains the seats slide back and forth to face either direction for when the train would head in the other direction.


Seen 3 Skydivers while waiting to board the train.



Cade, reading his train brochure.

 ALL ABOARD!
East Troy, WI Electric Railway Train

Table 15




Explaining how the electricity makes the train move.











Nearly a Wordless Wednesday! This was mine and my children's first time ever on a train other then the tiny ones at the zoo. We all loved it, had delicious pizza. At the end of ride before they switched the rods to go back to the train station we got off the train and the kids were able to run around at a little park they had. We all got back on the train and the conductor did sing-along-songs with all of us and was cracking jokes. It was definitely fun and entertaining for the adults as well as the children. I would love to go on a Dinner Train Ride that is for adults, I'm sure that would be even more fun and nice.

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like so much fun! I loved all of the pictures. I almost felt like I was there with you all. I was smiling the whole post through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thanks Amanda! Glad you enjoyed the pictures. It was a TON of fun!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It looks like a fun day! That is so neat that you got to eat on the train as well! What a fun experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cuties! I've always wanted to eat in a dining car! Where was the train ride done at?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I wanna swim with the kiddos! Summer is here and it is hot! Thanks for sharing the pics. I really enjoyed them. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some awesome photos. Loving those pool pics. My son looked at the name Ezio and said "hey that's the guy in Assassins Creed". Take a kid to think about video games instead of looking at the beautiful photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Your son is correct though, my fiancee was playing the Assassins Creed games while I was pregnant and the more and more I heard the name Ezio, the more I liked it. Mentioned to my fiancee that we should name our son that and he said okay. I googled and found out Ezio means Eagle, my grandpa loved eagles and he passed away just before Cade was born so I was sold on the name! Ezio Auditore James is my little guy. :)

      Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

      Delete
  7. Great pictures! Looks like such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trains. Glad all of you had fun.

    ReplyDelete