Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Cree LED Candelabra Bulbs Review

Disclosure: I received these products in exchange for my honest review. My experiences and opinions are my own and may differ from yours. 

Cree is a market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications. LED lighting is a high quality, long life and low energy consumption that has ended the century old era of traditional light. However, for Cree this is just the beginning. LED technology will go beyond creating good light sources to deliver vastly improved and entirely new light experiences. Cree calls this 'better light' and belieces that it's your right. 

CREE LED Blubs

We receive 2 three packs of Cree TW Series LED Candelabra bulbs for our chandelier in the dining room. These bulbs look and light just like traditional incandescent candelabras. They are dimmable and use 88% LESS energy than traditional incandescent as well as lasting over 25,000 hours! These bulbs are great for indoor candelabra fixtures, wall scones, chandeliers and enclosed outdoor fixtures. My favorite thing about these bulbs though is that they feautre a nearly unmatched high Color Rendering Index (CRI) which makes colors look like they actual do. 

As a blogger the CRI is a huge plus for me as I sometimes have a hard time capturing the true colors of objects and such. For example in my living room, due to the high flush light fixture and darker beige wall color with dark woodwork, most photos taken in that room come out with a kind of orange hue over them. However, now with Cree LED bulbs in my dining room I can take great photos in here as well as the kitchen where I have a Cree light bulb that I purchased. 


I have not had a single issues with Cree light bulbs, not these that I received to review nor the ones I bought for my kitchen and pantry. I am hoping to soon replace all of the light bulbs in my home with Cree LEDs. The LED light bulb in the pantry has been on continuously since I bought it at least 6 months ago, we do not turn off the pantry light, it's sort of the night light for the kids. 

My mom also has chandeliers in her home... I actually managed to obtain this one from her. She now wants Cree light bulbs for her chandeliers as well. My grandma also commented on the brightness and clear real color int he room after I put int he Cree light bulbs. As you can see in the photo, behind the chandelier are photos and certificates of the kids'. Prior to receiving these light bulbs it was darker and a tad tricky to clearly see the photos and certificates. Now you can clearly see them with no trouble. 

Connect with Cree
Twitter @CreeBulb

Have you used Cree LED Bulbs? What room in your home could use vibrant LED Light Bulbs?

No comments:

Post a Comment