Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lotus Bums #clothdiapers at 1/2 OFF!!


 


Zulily has great daily deals for moms, babies and kids. From cloth diapers to clothes to shoes! It is quite an awesome site and something I need to stay clear of as I would buy way more then I normally would with the great deals they have on name brand items! Once you've signed up Zulily has a newsletter so you will receive email updates!

Have you signed up for Zulily yet?  

 

Lotus Bumz has such ADORABLE prints! They are pocket diapers with a three snap rise and hip snaps to help prevent wing drooping. The waist tabs also overlap for the tinee tiny waists. They are lined with soft fleece and the inserts are made of 3 layers of microfiber. 

These diapers  with one insert each are only $9.99 on Zulily right NOW! These are usually priced at $19.99 each. 


Sound like a diaper you could love? Just wait till you see these awesomely adorable prints! Here are some of my absolute favorites that I just could not resist!

 

 


Adorable right?!? There are more that are also adorable, but these three caught my attention immediately! Check them out for your self here!

No comments:

Post a Comment