Friday, April 4, 2014

Beech-Nut Real Food for Babies!


Beech-Nut has a very simple and straight forward mission, which is to provide honest and real great-tasting foods that are the closest to homemade as possible. Beech-Nut foods are simply that, food designed for babies, whether baby has just begun the adventures of exploring new tastes and textures or is a toddler and master of mowing down delicious foods.

Delicious REAL Foods for Baby!

We received a four pack of Beech-Nut's NEW Food for Babies, Stage 2, just carrots, just spinach, zucchini & peas, just honey crisp apples and beets, pear & pomegranate. All of these are all natural and non-GMO, no preservative and truly just wholesome fruits and vegetables. As a mom of three, Beech-Nut is one of the very few "baby food" brands that I've trusted. Ezio wont allow me to spoon feed him and hasn't for quite some time now, but he loved eating these fruits and veggies with a spoon on his own as well as from a reusable pouch we already have. I will admit that neither him nor myself really cared for the spinach, zucchini & peas, but we don't really like either of those by themselves. We both greatly enjoyed the beets, pear & pomegranate, just honey crisp apples - he really loves apples whether they are hole apples, apple slices, apple sauce or "baby food" which is pretty much apple sauce. He wasn't too fond of the carrots, but I have a hard time getting him to eat carrots, he doesn't even really like baby carrots raw or cooked. All of these foods smelled, looked and even tasted fresh and true to the Beech-Nut mission.


You might be wondering as to why I mention "we" above. Personally I try everything that I give to my children whether it be food, something to drink or even medication. As their mother I feel that I need to know what I'm feeding them, not only by reading labels, but also by tasting it. If I don't like the food, that definitely does not mean that I wont allow them to try it for themselves. But I still want to make sure that the food is fresh or the drink I'm giving them is still good, for example, I don't want to give them fermented juice (which you can't always tell by smelling it). I taste any medicines they will be taking to see if it's a smooth, bitter, sweet, or just plain out right horrible taste. Then I know if it will need an immediate drink to wash it down or not, plus it helps me to know before hand how much of a fight this will be. My mom told me when I had my first child that she as well always tried everything that she gave to myself as well as my little brother. Maybe I just picked this habit up from her? Either way, I can tell you from my own personal taste buds that Beech-Nut foods are delicious and yes they are simply real foods made for babies.

Beech-Nut still has their Classic baby food as well as the baby cereal and pouches. We often purchase the Beech-Nut pouches for Ezio. They are a great on the go snack and even great for snacking at home and the pouches are one of very few healthy things we can get our picky eater, Cade to eat.

Connect
Website
Facebook
Twitter @BeechnutFoods
Pinterest

What flavors do you think your baby would like from Beech-Nut? 

Disclosure: This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Beech-Nut and MomSelect. All opinions and experiences are 100% our own and may differ from those of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment