Monday, March 26, 2012

About Me

Hi everyone! I am Sarh, the owner of Mami's 3 Little Monkeys.
I have an amazing fiancee and three beautiful children, JJ is my 6 year old daughter, CJ is my 1 year old son and EJ is my 3 month old son.
I am a stay at home mom and come June 12' it will have been 2 years (5 days before CJ was born).
I have just started my AVON business, which is going pretty well, if you are interested you can click on my AVON tab and it will take you directly to my AVON website. If you register you can receive monthly emails for AVON (this does not include emails about my blog, that is still in the works). I also have an AVON Fan page on Facebook.
I love to craft w/my children and by myself. I am currently working on a cross stitch and sewing some pretty neat pants and skirts for my children which I can post photos of in a blog as I get further along and complete more of those.
I am a tattooed, pierced, cloth diapering, baby food making, crafting, sewing, upcycling mami!

No comments:

Post a Comment