Thursday, June 12, 2014

Great Kids Snacks! Cade's snack of the day - This Bar Saves Lives - Blueberry Pistachio (Review)

Disclosure: We received these products in exchange for our honest review, all opinions and experiences are 100% our own and may differ from those of your own.

 Today Cade chose to eat the This Bar Saves Lives - Blueberry Pistachio. 


I know Cade loves blueberries, but he's never had pistachios so I wasn't sure if he'd like this bar. However, he did! Seriously, I opened the package after taking the first photo, handed him the bar and while turning my camera back on he had about half of the bar gone already! AWESOME! 
This Bar Saves Lives are made with all natural, non-GMO and ethically sourced ingredients from the best farms around. This bar contains wild blueberries from Maine, roasted pistachios from California and clover honey from Wisconsin. Hey! We live in Wisconsin! It also has roasted almonds, a hint of sea salt and omega-3 rich flax seeds. Delicious, balanced and made with care right her in America. 

As Cade's mom, I was so pleased that he enjoyed this bar! I know they sell them locally and I've actually looked a This Bar Saves Lives a few times while grocery shopping, but never grabbed any because I was unsure that he would actually like it and eat. Thanks to the Great Kids Snacks box, now I know he will eat them! Such a better snack option instead of junk granola bars. 
Cade is quite the picky eater so I'm always on the mission to find healthy snacks such as this one that he enjoys, is good for him and also healthy. My only challenge with a lot of the healthy "granola bars" (as Cade calls them) is that I have to keep them out of Ezio's reach due to his allergies. It's like everything healthy contains tree nuts. However, this is not Great Kids Snacks fault or even This Bar Saves Lives, it's just an inconvenience for myself.
Have you and/or your children tried a This Bar Saves Lives?
If so, which flavor and did you enjoy it?

2 comments:

  1. Will have to check this out!! It must taste good for kids to eat them. Alot of bars just taste ok and kids don't eat them. Will have to check it out for 3 year old grandson. Maybe he will like them too!! Rita Spratlen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have thought of pairing blueberries and pistachios together- is it terribly sweet?

    ReplyDelete