Tuesday, June 10, 2014

GrEAT Kids Snacks Box Intro. Review


GrEAT Kids Snacks Subscription box is a great way to keep your child snacking healthy all month long! As your children grab all-natural snacks each day they will start making positive decisions to build a stronger mind and healthier body. All of the snacks available through Great Kids Snacks are to help parents conveniently provide their children with a nutritional alternative to the artificial ingredients and chemical preservatives that are in the popular snacks that most children consume today. These snacks are in single-serve packages and Great Kids Snacks evaluates and selects snacks with all-natural ingredients, along with essential vitamins and minerals that children need to grow healthier each day.

Take the guess work out of purchasing snacks for your children, you no longer need to spend hours in the isles of your local grocers reading label after label. Great Kids Snacks has done so already so you can enjoy life and happy and healthy children!



We received all of these tasty snacks! Jada, Cade and Ezio all went through the box together and picked what they would like to try. We set up a "plan" so that they could have one snack a day, that way we could make our healthy snacks last. I did have to go through the box and separate what Ezio could and could not have due to his food allergies, which was perfectly fine with me. I just wanted to make it less of an issue when Ezio picked out his snack each day.

The snack box comes with a large variety of many different snacks! There were no two of the same snack which was awesome and helped to widen the variety in which they could choose from. Typically most children will try something and like it and then just want to continue eating that one flavor that they tried. This box gets the children to try more things. We had snacks ranging from black olives to granola type bars and even fruit snacks! Lets not forget Ezio's favorite snack ever, anything in the pouches!

What type of snacks do your children typically eat? I'll say one thing is for sure! This box got my super picky eater, Cade to try so many different tastes and textures. He loves his snacks, it's meals that are far and few between on what he will or will not eat. So this box was perfect for getting fabulous nutrients and essential vitamins into his body for healthy growth.

Check back to the blog daily to see the new snack one of my children has chosen to munch on for the day! I'll do my best to limit them to one snack per day to try and give updates for as many days in a row as I can!

In the meantime, visit Great Kids Snacks and check out the variety of brands that they include in the boxes and maybe even subscribe for your own child(ren) as well! Also, visit Great Kids Snacks on Facebook, on Twitter at @greatkidssnacks, and also on Pinterest.

12 comments:

  1. What a great box! I see several interesting products. :) I wouldn't be able to not eat it all hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I'll definitely look into that box - we love those boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a subscription box that I like! I love to have my girls eating healthier snacks so I'll look into this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many options! And it's so easy to have the box just come to your house! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that box.. allot of good things in there that i would eat..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea, I love how the box is full of great snacks. Thank you for sharing,

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an impressive amount of snacks per box. Great chances to try things you may not have known about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recognize some of those goodies. I have some in my pantry. Healthy snacks are as important as healthy meals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be looking into this! I love getting monthly boxes so would my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those snacks look pretty good. No time for me to go check this company out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Is that a typical box? That's a whole lot of snackage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany is definitely a lot of snackage and awesomeness! This is the Discover 30 Healthy Snacks box. It's great for a whole months worth of snacks and the boxes are delivered to your door by the 1st of the month so you can snack on one box all month long. :)

      Delete