Sunday, June 16, 2013

Momma Loves Baby: Personalized Chevron and Polka Dots T-Shirt Review & Discount Code!

Cade's 3rd Birthday Bash

Momma Loves Baby 
 Momma Loves Baby was started because Jasmine used to sing that phrase to her adorable son when he was a baby to the tune of "Hay Mambo, Mambo Italiano". Jasmine still sings this to her son even now as a toddler and can only imagine that she may even sing it to him until he is all grown up. 
Jasmine started doing applique onesies as a craft and fell in love with creating beautifully finished products. Plus it is something she enjoys and has fun doing, which I think every one should be able to have a job or small business doing things they love to do.

Personalized Chevron & Polka Dots Shirt

I LOVE Chevron and Polka Dots! Cade's Personalized Chevron and Polka Dots Shirt ($21.95ARV) is awesome! Jasmine did a great job with this, I will admit I am kind of a nit picker when I receive things and examine the very closely. I turned this shirt inside out to see how "clean" the threads and such on the inside were and honestly this looks BETTER then things I've seen being sold in department stores. No string untrimmed, all her stitching is straight/on track, etc. I was very impressed with the craftsman ship of this shirt. I sort of put a rush on Jasmine as I messaged her with only about a week or two of time for her to make the shirt (sew the beautiful letters on) and ship it to me. Awesome! 

 Momma Loves Baby cuts each letter and other other applique design out by hand individually so no two will ever be the exact same. I love products that have their own individual uniqueness to each one and with beautifully hand made items such as those found at Momma Loves Baby, that is exactly what you get! Also, fraying around the edges of the letters and applique is something to expect. Some may not be thrilled by this possibility, but I kind of can't wait for it to start happening! I love frayed things, maybe I'm just weird, but that also helps add uniqueness to each piece. Don't get me wrong, the shirt being neat as it is in the photo above is awesome and unique as well! 

Jedilynn, my 7yr old loves when Cade wears this shirt, she always points to each letter and tells him what it is and then says, "that spells CADE! That's you!". Wow, education in a shirt with out even meaning for it to turn out that way! Most people have a hard time pronouncing Cade and I'm waiting for some one in a store or public to try and pronounce his name when he wears this shirt and see if they can manage to figure it out. They often say, "Cage" or "Cane", it's just like Caden, but with out the "en". 


I will update with a photo of him in his awesome Chevron and Polka Dot Personalized shirt soon! When he wore this shirt he was having no part in getting his picture taken so all I have are fuzzy and blurred photos. 
I managed to catch him in the perfect mood and got a silly smile as well!

Momma Loves Baby
 Momma Loves Baby has so many beautiful and awesome designs! Above are just a few of my favorites! Which product from Momma Loves Baby would you choose? 

Discount Code!
Visit Momma Loves Baby on Etsy, place an order with your favorite items and apply mamis3lilmonkeys to receive 15% OFF your order! Now through July 4th!

Disclosure: We received the above tshirt in exchange for our honest review. All opinions and experiences are my own. I did not receive monetary compensation for this post.

10 comments:

  1. I just love the embroidery on that shirt! I really would love to get one too. Thanks for the discount code, hope to be able to use it before it expires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their tie and suspender onesie is to fricken cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have their argyle hearts legwarmers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil Bro Shirt Or Big Bro Shirt, Little Brother Shirt, Big Brother Shirt -Toddler T Shirt Chevron and Polka Dots on a Heather Grey Shirt so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Thanksgiving shirts, I may have to get one for my little girl for this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Tie and Suspender Onesie with Leg Warmers or Chevron Tie Toddler Shirt and Arm Warmers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the gray and black striped leg warmers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tie and Suspender Tshirts are so Cute! Chevron

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Boy Personalized Shirt -Toddler T Shirt Chevron and Polka Dots on a Slate Grey is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like the owl and chevron w polka dots

    ReplyDelete