Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cade's 2nd Birthday Bash - Birthday Express Review

http://www.celebritydogwatcher.com/coupons/images/birthday_express_logo.gif 

 We received the Mod Monkey 2nd Birthday Basic Party Pack for 8  (ARV $23.99) from Birthday Express. Birthday Express has TONS of themes! Great prices! They also offer favor boxes, larger or smaller packages, etc. They also offer different event packages, baby shower, adult birthday, personalized themes, etc. I definitely recommend you checking them out for your upcoming parties!
This is what was in the pack we received. Sorry didn't get a chance to take photos.
The Mod Monkey 2nd Birthday Basic Party Pack for 8 included: 8 invitations, diner plates, cups, forks, spoons, activity place mats, 16 napkins, solid-colored tablecloth and 18 balloons (3 colors). The monkey on the Mod Monkey Party Pack is so cute! I couldn't pass it up. Ever since my baby shower for Cade he has received monkey items. And he sure lives up to being a monkey. The invitations were so cute, I usually do not send out invitations as they are quite expensive at our local stores here, but from Birthday Express you can get an eight pack including envelopes for just $3.59. The plates were durable. We had sloppy joes and pasta salad at Cade's Birthday Party and these plates held up! I was very pleased with the cups as well. They were the perfect size for the kids, not too big, but not too small and they were also durable. The cups did not crush or collapse when the children grabbed them. I know from experience children do not quite understand that they can not death grip certain things, but that was not a problem with these cups (they are paper, but pretty thick). The kids loved the activity place mats, they could play little games and or color them. Great products at a reasonable price.

Connect with Birthday Express!
Facebook

Twitter
YouTube
Sign Up for Coupons & Exclusive Offers

Disclaimer: I was sent one or more of the above item(s) to write an honest review. All opinions are my own and I was not compensated in anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! Also I'd just love to invite you to check out a huge giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! Thanks so much lady!
    Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete