Sunday, May 20, 2012

Slap Watch Review!

Slap Watch!
SLAP. If it doesn't say Slap, it's not a Slap Watch
I received two Slap Watches to review.
 One is an Original Firecracker SLAP watch and the other is a Bermuda Breeze SLAP JR watch! I like both of the watches, but I felt the Original SLAP watch was too big or wide for my wrist, I preferred the JR SLAP watch, it felt better on my wrist and it looked better. 
SLAP original firecracker watch on my wrist.

SLAP JR Bermuda Breeze watch on my wrist. 
 SLAP watches are so awesome even, not only do my six year old daughter and two year old son love them, but my 15 year old brother wants my FIRECRACKER watch!! Every time he sees me he asks if he can have it, his birthday is coming up in June so I'm thinking about "surprising" him with it at his party.
My 15 year old brother wearing the Original Firecracker SLAP watch.
My daughter liked the Bermuda Breeze JR SLAP watch and so did my two year old son. They both also wanted their photos taken wearing the SLAP watches, however... kind of hard to get a two year old to hold still to take the picture... so here is what I was able to get. 
CJ playing w/the JR SLAP watch (w/a dirty face)
The JR SLAP watch Bermuda Breeze on JJ's arm
Slap watches come in a LARGE variety of colors and even patterns!! Go check them out!
PROS:
  • The watch faces pop out easily
  • Easy to set the correct time
  • Durable (my two year old has been playing with them since we got them about a week ago)
  • Two sizes, Original & JR, to help better fit all ages
  • Easy to clean w/o damaging watch face
  • So cool even a 15 year old wants one!
CONS:
  • When slapping the watch onto you wrist it CAN sting a bit
BUY a SLAP WATCH HERE!!
SLAP Original $19.95
SLAP Bling $24.95
SLAP Wild $29.95
Disclaimer: I WAS SENT THESE ITEMS TO TRY OUT AND THE REVIEW IS SOLELY BASED ON MY PERSONAL OPINION. I WAS NOT COMPENSATED IN ANY OTHER WAY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment