5 Ways To Prepare For Cold Season!
1. Make sure your little one(s) know the importance of washing their hands.
2. Regularly disinfect household surfaces, such as doorknobs and counter tops.
3. Encourage good nutrition and plenty of sleep for a strong immune system.
4. Stock up on all the supplies you may need to battle a cold, such as: tissues, thermometer, hand sanitizer, and of course chicken soup!
5. Have fast acting Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold at hand to break up mucus and relieve your child’s worst cold symptoms. Click here for a $2.00 coupon off your next purchase!
Disclosure: The above tips are from Mucinex. I have not been compensated for this post.