The Bento Lunch Box System is great for a variety of reasons, such as, if your looking for portion control, fun variety or an all-in-one lunch box system with a drink canister. The Bento Lunch Box System is an Eco-friendly plastic lunch box that has five compartments, is easy to open and close, and can be used for work, school, picnics, etc.
- Go Green Bento Lunch Box System comes with an insulated drink canister that fits neatly inside of the insulated carrying case.
- The Bento Box is made of safe and durable plastic that is also Eco-friendly.
- Very easy to wash.
- Soft silicone gasket bands insure a leak-proof seal when the lunch box is closed.
- Turn-n-lock technology secures lid to base for carrying.
- Easy to fasten retention clips allow the lid to be removed for easier cleaning.
- Stainless Steel drink bottle for both cold and room temperature drinks only.
- Insulated carrying case that comes in ten great designs.
- Go Green Bento Lunch Box System is also available with out insulated carrying case for only $19.95.
- Measurements: About 12" wide, 7.5" across & 2.5" deep.
- Drink bottle is 6" tall, 2.25" diameter, and holds about 9oz.
We used our Go Green Lunch Box System on picnics through out the summer and I plan to pack Jedilynn, our six year old daughter, school lunches in this awesome lunch box.
This lunch box system is great, we loved all the different compartments and their different sizes. The only thing I'd like to change about this product is I'd make the lid seal off each individual compartment as the lid does not seal them off so when you carry the lunch box on it's side in the carrying case things can slide to other compartments.
For our picnic we packed, grapes, watermelon, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal and cherries. I'm not a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, but my kids love it and it is an easy finger food for at the park and on picnics, well needless to say the cinnamon spread through the lunch box and mom didn't much fruit due to the cinnamon on everything. Other then that, I think this is a great lunch box. The drink bottle has sort of a sports top to it, which myself and my children love! I also really like that the drink bottle has it's own compartment in the lunch box itself. So you can choose to fill the drink bottle or take it out completely and you have a whole other compartment to put more food, possibly a few pieces of plastic ware. The Bento lunch box fits snug in the insulated carrying case. The little turn-n-lock retention clips are not the greatest. I often let my two year old, Cade, play with products we try/use and write reviews on and those clips were tied from their little string with in minutes of him having the lunch box. I personally actually prefer the lunch box with out those on, to me it makes it easier.
You can purchase your very own Go Green Bento Lunch Box System HERE for $32.99 or you can you purchase just the lunch box HERE for only $19.95.